At St. Gabriel school our mission is to serve God through faith, respect, and achievement.
We believe a successful St. Gabriel Student will be:
- A discerning believer formed in the Catholic Faith community who celebrates the
signs of God's presence through word, sacrament, prayer, and moral living.
- An effective communicator, who speaks, writes, and listens honestly and
sensitively, responding critically in light of gospel values.
- A reflective, creative and holistic thinker who solves problems and makes
responsible decisions with an informed moral conscience for the common good.
- A self-directed, responsible, lifelong learner who develops and demonstrates their
God-given potential to learn for a lifetime.
- A collaborative contributor who finds meaning, dignity and vocation in work which
respects the rights of all and contributes to the common good.
- A caring family member who attends to family, school, parish, and the wider
- A responsible citizen who gives witness to Catholic social teaching by promoting
peace, justice, and the sacredness of human life.
REF: Catholic Association of Religious and Family Life Educators